At 2020Plus we know that there are hundreds of companies that have a huge reputation today, but in ten years no-one will know who they are.
Why? Because they ignore the basic fact of leadership: influence is about engaging the future, while adding real value to people's lives; helping them to discover a sense of meaning and making a contribution.
The founder/chairman of 2020Plus, Mal Fletcher, says: 'If you don't shape the future of your enterprise, someone else's vision of that future will reshape you.'
Over more than 25 years of leadership and leadership keynote speaking worldwide, Mal has established a reputation as a cultural architect, helping executive leaders to stay sharp and build strong, confident and positive cultures into their organisations.
As a social futurist, Mal tracks major social shifts and writes, lectures and broadcasts about their likely future impact on business, organisations and the wider society.
His expertise, combined with the extensive research of the 2020Plus team, offers a unique skill set to enhance your vision and strategy.
What We Offer
We offer a range of unique services tailored to your requirements:
Recent Keynote Presentations to Corporate Leaders have included:
Seminars / MasterClasses
- The Future is Y: Engaging the Millennial Generation
- Innovation Trumps Qualification: Maintaining Innovation Culture
- Digital Immigrants and Techno-Refuseniks: The Future of Viral Communication & What It Means
- Innovation Hubs and Mega-Regions: Cities of the Future
- The New Altruism: The Search for the New Ethic in Business
- The Interactive Revolution: Implications for Leadership
- Ahead of the Change Curve: Creating Proactive Culture
- Communicate to Connect: Breaking Through the Digital Clutter
- Creating a Culture of Confidence: Doing More With (Much) Less
- Leadership in the Digital Age: building a following in the age of social networking
- Focus on the Future: Strategic Leadership in the Age of Exaflood
- What Kind of City do You Want to Live in 10 Years from Now?
From 1-2 hours to a full day, subject-matter and programme tailored to your needs:
- The Age of Collaboration: skills for communication & connection
- Communicating with Post-Moderns: breaking through the digital clutter
- The Future is Y: building a multi-generational team
Bringing Mal Fletcher's extensive media skills, to help you:
- Share your ideas, research, projects and products with a regional, national or international audience. Have your advertising agency contact us!
- Mal is one of Europe's leading social commentators and is backed by the 2020Plus network of researchers, in the UK, Europe and beyond: see Social Comment.
Interviews / Moderating
Bringing Mal Fletcher’s extensive experience as a TV presenter and producer to draw out the very best from your invited contributors, in:
- One-on-one interviews and panel sessions (a speciality!).
- Panel sessions.
Consultancy / Mentoring
Bringing the benefits and insights born out of more than 20 years of global leadership speaking, in more than 40 nations, into your team on a long-term basis.
· All sessions involve high-end media presentations.
· Each session is shaped to address your unique context.
We can help your team to:
- Negotiate the future with confidence.
- Double personal productivity of team members at almost zero cost.
- Maximize the generational mix within your team, optimizing creativity.
- Establish stickability for your message, breaking through the clutter of today's data-saturated world.
- Connect business or organizational goals with deeply felt aspirations & needs in team members, so that they perform to their maximum ability.
- Use digital new media & social networking to maximum advantage in team development, connecting with partners, promoting your message.
- Utilize the 10K Principle to increase team confidence.
- Recognize how each person makes a difference.
Watch sample clips from some Mal Fletcher presentations & media interviews on leadership issues: see Quicklinks.
What Key Leaders Say
What do other corporate & business leaders say about our presentations? see Testimonials.
Tel: +44 (0)870 766 2660
or +44 (0)115 827 7098
To download promotional photos click here (zip file requires any unzip programme).
*For more on Mal's leadership & media experience, see the bio section - click here.